Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2018

SOLAR LIGHTS MAKE NIGHT TIME GARDEN MAGICAL

I've had a solar spotlight illuminating the front of my garden room ever since I had the room built but it was only a few days ago that I decided that I wanted to have more night time lights.  I'd had solar lighting in the past, when I had several attached to the garden fencing posts, but these are special.  Mooching around a garden centre I discovered these mushrooms.  They look great in daylight but something special at night.  Thrilled with them (I know, I should get a life), I was happy to find another special solar light at another garden centre: a tall 'Snowdrop', hand painted, with a glass shade by Smart Solar.  I think they make the garden look quite magical when it's dark. 






Solar light red mushroom at night

I took the night time images using my Canon EOS 6D which does not have a flash (I never bothered getting one) but will take photos in low light. 







Solar light orange mushroom at night












'Snowdrop' solar light by Smart Solar in day time




'Snowdrop' solar light by Smart Solar at night time




Solar lighting illuminating garden room at dusk