Search This Blog

Saturday 3 November 2018

CLIFFE CASTLE PARK IN AUTUMN

It's been a while since I posted but my garden starts to wind down in autumn, and so do I.  I've picked a few late Polka raspberries, the four hanging baskets filled with white bacopa are still in full bloom even though it's November now, and the penstemons continue to flower.  Over all, it's been a good year for the garden with glorious sunshine lasting through summer right until now.  Yesterday, another sunshiny day, I went to Cliffe Castle park in Keighley, West Yorkshire, and the Pavilion Cafe there.  Took some photos, like I do, and here they are:




Cliffe Castle park, November 2018






Cliffe Castle park, November 2018






Cliffe Castle park, November 2018




Campanula glomerata at pool side, Cliffe Castle park, November 2018






Verbena bonariensis at pool side, Cliffe Castle park, November 2018






White Iris at pool side, Cliffe Castle park, November 2018






Autumn leaves at Cliffe Castle park, November 2018