Search This Blog

Monday 23 June 2014

ZANTEDESCHIA a.k.a. CALLA LILIES - more colours

I went back to the garden centre today to pick up more plants for a border.  I noticed that many of the colourful Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies) that I saw the other day had been sold but also that a few colours that I had not seen before had appeared on the stall.  They really are wonderful and as the photographs have been popular, some almost disbelieving that such flowers really exist, I thought I would share the photographs that I took today.  There was also a pure white one but I'm afraid that image didn't come out very well. 






Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)






Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)








Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)






Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)


 




Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)


 






Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)






Zantedeschia (Calla Lilies)