Search This Blog

Thursday 17 October 2013

ALFIE THE RAGDOLL AND ME IN THE GARDEN

A friend kindly sent me a photograph of myself and my beloved Ragdoll cat, Alfie, in the garden together.  Both of us are camera shy and so it was quite a surprise to find out that this photograph had been taken.  It was in summer a couple of years ago and everything was green and quite luscious.  Alfie was having a lovely time playing in the grass. 





Here I am doing a spot of watering.  It truly does look quite a jungle.  Those cherry tomatoes in pots in front of me provided so much lovely fruit that year. 






Here I am doing a spot of watering (2013).  It truly does look quite a jungle. 

Those cherry tomatoes in pots in front of me provided so much lovely fruit that year. 




Alfie, my Ragdoll cat, making me laugh.