Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

RECORD-BREAKING FLOWERS ON BEGONIA

Is this some kind of a record?  I mean, I know I keep harping on about a trailing begonia that I have: Begonia Illumination, pink which I mentioned last month.  It's got so many flowers on it now, I don't know how the stems don't snap.  It grows outside, tolerates the heat, and the sun, and the wind, and the rain, and it just keeps on flowering and scarcely ever does one flower seem to fall off.  It has to be some kind of a record, doesn't it?   It is all coming from one single, solitary tuber and I am thinking I need to find yet something else to put underneath to stop its flowers trailing on my marble table.  In fact, I have, I have now three terracotta pots stacked on top of each other so that the flowers don't trail on the marble table. 






Begonia Illumination pink


 


 




Begonia Illumination pink