Search This Blog

Sunday 15 July 2018

LIVESTOCK INVADING YOUR GARDEN?

Apparently, if you have nuisance sheep invading your territory, your garden, then there is a way to scare them off.  No, it's not an electric fence or an ultrasonic device which rings in their ears; no, it's a voice.  Here, my friend's son is yelling at marauding sheep daring to infest his West Yorkshire garden. 











Joking aside, if they were invading my garden...well...I would be seriously unhappy.  Here is a link to UK law on the subject if you have similar problems: Animals Act 1971





If you get black screen on my post videos, it could be because of the search engine.  With Internet Explorer, I get a black screen on my own videos on this blog yet on YouTube I do not.  However, Google Chrome works just fine, for me anyway.