Search This Blog

Friday 10 November 2017

METAL FREE-STANDING WIND-SPINNERS AT RHS HARLOW CARR

Today I drove over to one of my favourite places, Bettys and the RHS garden centre at Harlow Carr in North Yorkshire.  I had brunch at Bettys then a mooch around the RHS shop, the RHS greenhouse, and then their garden centre.  They have these wonderful free-standing metal wind-spinners on display now.  They cost a bit (one was £195) but they are large and very eye-catching in the sunlight.  See video below.  Not sure that they would stand up to the winds I get in my garden; they'd need setting in concrete or they could spin off, up, and away. 






Metal Wind Spinners at RHS garden centre, Harlow Carr - November 2017

Below is my brief iPhone video of the RHS metal wind-spinners in action which I've uploaded to YouTube.  Aren't they great?  (I know, I know, I know, I should have held my phone horizontally!  I've had to rotate the clip via Windows Movie Maker)